Patients & Visitors
SCHHC Forms Library
Submitting a Discrimination Complaint
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online here and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; Fax: (833) 256-1665 | (202) 690-7442; or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is for Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center to be the hospital of choice for all people in our service area. Owned by the community for the health of the community, SCHHC is on a mission to be the best. We have a devoted and skilled staff eager to serve. Our patients, families and visitors are our top priority. You’ll always get a human voice when you call the hospital, and when you arrive, there will always be an informed person at the Reception area to greet you and help you to your destination. Rest assured that at Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center, you are going to receive professional and personal healthcare.
Quality care is important to Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center. To provide patient safety and recovery, the following protocols have been established:
- Wash your hands before entering and leaving patient rooms.
- Cover coughs and please utilize the hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the hospital.
- Visitors who have symptoms or who have been exposed to infectious disease within the last three weeks please speak with a member of the nursing staff before visiting.
- Limit the use of strong perfumes and scented lotions to prevent reactions or further illness.
- Keep noise low to support patient recovery.
- Respect patient confidentiality and be aware of posted signs.