Quality healthcare with a personal touch.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center will improve the health and viability of the community by working to be the best place for patients to receive care, for employees to work, and for providers to practice medicine.
• Compassion: we care deeply, are active listeners, practice empathy, and welcome all who walk through our doors as family.
• Patient-Centered Care: our care is respectful and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values.
• Teamwork: we ask for help when we need it and accept support from one another. Our dedication to quality patient care is measured in the times we come together to make a difference for our patients, peers, and stakeholders.
• Community: we are empowered to volunteer our time and resources to inspire a culture of collaboration with patients, community partners, and stakeholders.
• Professionalism: we have respect for self and for others. We practice open and honest communication built on a foundation of trust.
• Integrity: we keep our commitments and are accountable for our behavior. We demonstrate humility and accept forgiveness.