Southern Coos Health Center
at Southern Coos Hospital
Southern Coos Health Center at Southern Coos Hospital
We are open Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
If you have an emergency need, the main hospital is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Southern Coos Hospital and Multi-Specialty Clinic is guided by our shared mission to provide quality healthcare with a personal touch. We enact this mission by striving to create a healing environment around the following values:
- Patient-Centered Care
Our team at SCH Multi-Specialty Clinic is comprised of friendly and caring professionals who offer residents of Bandon and the surrounding area the following services:
Primary Care/Family Care
Complete care for all ages.
Hands-on palpitation and manipulation of the musculoskeletal system promoting health and treating illness or injury. A whole body system approach to patient care.
Mental Health Counseling
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, EMDR-Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy, Domestic Violence Therapy.
Alternative Pain Management
- Reduce the need for narcotic medication
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Sports, Whiplash and Work-Related Injuries
- Migraine Headaches
Chronic Disease Management
Screenings, check-ups, monitoring and coordinating treatment and patient education on topics like:
- Infusions – antibiotics, hydration, transfusions, IgG and biologic therapy
- Port, PICC maintenance and lab draws
- Catheter maintenance – Foley and suprapubic catheter
- Wound care – wound vac therapy, chronic wound maintenance, suture removal
- Injections – allergy, antibiotics and routine medication injections
- Holter monitor
- Coagulation clinic and INR bridging
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Diabetic education
- Ostomy management
Dr. Olixn Adams, DO
Multi-Specialty Clinic & Hospitalist
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Dr. Noel Pense, DO
Multi-Specialty Clinic &
Dr. Paul Preslar, DO
Vincent Tyson, FNP
Victoria Schmelzer, CRNA
Dr. Bonnie Wong, DO