Ultrasound- Echo Tech – Per Diem
Job Title: Ultrasound- Echo Tech
Department: Medical Imaging
Schedule: Per Diem
Southern Coos Hospital has an opening in its Medical Imaging Department for a Per Diem Ultrasound/Echo Tech. The Ultrasonographer performs general and vascular ultrasound procedures and utilizes equipment producing two-dimensional high-frequency sound waves to create diagnostic images of the human body for use in the diagnosis of disease or organ malfunctions. Candidate must be able to work independently and take direction from radiologists and physicians. Reports to the Medical Imaging Manager.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology program required.
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology program required.
- RDMS certification in one or more of the following areas: Abdomen, OB/GYN, vascular, echo.
- Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty (ies) as appropriate.
- Ability to follow established departmental procedures.
- Experience with Radiology Information Systems, PACS and electronic medical records.
- Strong computer skills.
This is Per Diem position, hours vary
Resumes are accepted at all times, just email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are required at time of interview and available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at the time of job offer.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.