Telemetry Technician/Unit Coordinator – Full Time
Job Title: Telemetry Technician/Unit Coordinator
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center has an opening in their Med/Surg department for a full time Telemetry Technician/Unit Coordinator. The Telemetry Tech/Unit Coordinator Coordinates unit activities, including oversight of central monitor (telemetry) system, in collaboration with Charge Nurse. Facilitates smooth running of the unit by performing clerical, reception, computer entry/processing, telemetry monitoring, and organizational duties. Add safety to the patient who demonstrates behavior detrimental towards self or others. Reports to the Nurse Manager.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) or must obtain within 60 days of hire required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of/experience with identification of cardiac rhythm strips or complete formal training within 6 months of hire required.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Ability to read, write legibly, and converse effectively in the English language required.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Resumes are accepted at all times just email to email@example.com. Applications are required at time of interview and available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at time of job offer.
Employment with Southern Coos Hospital& Health Center is contingent upon an acceptable pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.