Registered Respiratory Therapist – Full Time
Registered Respiratory Therapist – Full Time, Variable Hours, Predominately Night Shifts with Special Holiday schedules.
Job Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Department: Respiratory Therapy
Schedule: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has an opening in their Respiratory Therapy Department for a Full Time, Registered Respiratory Therapist. The Respiratory Therapist must perform all aspects of respiratory therapy and electrocardiography in a proficient and competent manner according to policies and procedures. Must be available for some weekends and share on-call time. Reports to the Respiratory Therapy Manager.
This position does include a sign on and relocation bonus up to $5,000 for an experienced Respiratory Therapist.
- Graduate of an approved school of respiratory therapy, plus an associate of science degree, required.
- Credentialed by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC), RRT required.
- Currently licensed in the state of Oregon as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), required.
- One year experience in respiratory therapy and pulmonary medicine in an acute-care setting ED and ICU required.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certified at hire, required.
This is a Full-Time position with benefits.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Applications are required at time of interview and are available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screens at the time of job offer.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.