Medical Assistant – Part Time
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Department: Multi- Specialty Clinic
Schedule: Part – Time
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center (SCHHC) has a Part Time, Medical Assistant position opening in their Multi-Specialty Clinic. The MA works in collaboration with the clinic’s healthcare team and performs a variety of duties to assist in the examination and treatment of patients. The MA works under the direction of the Physician to which he/she are assigned and reports to the Clinic Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program is preferred.
- Current BLS certification required for term of employment.
- Knowledge of current ICD/CPT codes required.
- Medical terminology required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in clinic setting, preferred.
This is a Part Time position.
Resumes are accepted at all times! Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are required at time of interview and are available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at time of job offer.
Employment with Southern Coos Hospital is contingent upon an acceptable pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.