HR Assistant – Part-Time – Temporary
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Part-Time (Temporary)
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has an opening in their Human Resources department for a Part-Time, Temporary Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources (HR) Assistant is responsible for a variety of clerical and general office duties such as processing data entry, job offer and change letters, and responding in a timely manner to employment candidates, employee and state requests for information. Escalating all concerns appropriately using discretion & chain of command. Duties also include assisting with recruitment/orientation, organizational projects, filing, running reports, greeting visitors and handling phone calls to the Human Resource office. The HR Assistant reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma required some college courses helpful.
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment required
- 1-year experience in HR function preferred.
- Experience with databases required.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service to all staff, management, job applicants, and members of the community required.
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication; organizational skills; and computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) necessary
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are required at time of interview and are available at the front desk of the hospital and online. We conduct Drug & background screens at the time of job offer. Employment with Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center is contingent upon acceptable pre-employment screens & references.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.