Grant Writer & Development Coordinator – Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center has an opening for a Full Time Grant Writer & Development Coordinator for the Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center. The Grant Writer & Development Coordinator will be responsible for the duties involving writing, securing, and reporting on grant awards, as well as the communication, promotion, and administration of all fundraising development activities at the Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center and its foundation, the Southern Coos Health Foundation. Duties will include, but will not be limited to, grant proposal and budget development and submission, individual giving, corporate and foundation support, and fundraising events, as well as coordinate volunteers. This position works in conjunction with and reports directly to the Executive Director of the Southern Coos Health Foundation.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience Requirements:
- Proven, successful track record of writing, securing and reporting grants
- Experience with building and managing grant awards
- Proven experience with building and managing budgets
- Community-oriented approach to fundraising
- Experience in face-to-face cultivation of donors
- High-level copywriting and copyediting skills
- Expected competency in typical computer-based tools, such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- BA or BS degree required
- Valid driver license required
This is a 32-40 hours per week, full time position with benefits.
Resumes are accepted at all times, just email to email@example.com. Applications are required at time of interview and available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at time of job offer.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Drug Free/Smoke Free Campus.