Chief Nursing Officer
Job Title: Cheif Nursing Officer
Schedule: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC), located along the beautiful Southern Oregon Coast in Bandon, seeks an experienced healthcare executive for the position of Chief Nursing Officer (CNO). Southern Coos Hospital is a 21-bed critical access hospital providing general acute care services as well as specialty outpatient services. The CNO works closely with the hospital management and stakeholders to ensure appropriate infrastructure and resources. Offers the best practice insights to improve the quality of care. The CNO provides leadership and direction for the Nursing Departments and acts as a liaison between the physicians, nurses and hospital administrators. The CNO reports directly to the CEO and serves as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree)
- Current RN license in the state of Oregon.
- Minimum of 5 years broad based nursing clinical background
- 3-5 years of successful experience as a Director of Nursing or equivalent position in critical access hospital facility preferred
- Valid CPR certification
- Valid driver’s License
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and organizational skills
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Resumes are accepted at all times just email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are required at time of interview and available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at the time of job offer.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.