Clinical Nurse Supervisor – Full TIme
Job Title: Medical Nurse Supervisor
Department: Medical/Surgical Department
Schedule: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has an opening for a full-time Clinical Nurse Supervisor. The Clinical Nurse Supervisor oversees patient care delivery of the Medical/Surgical Department (Med/Surg) and Emergency Department (ED) Department. The Clinical Nurse Supervisor will facilitate staffing to accomplish patient care needs, ensuring patient care flow, patient care quality and patient safety. The Clinical Nurse Supervisor will perform DNS On-Call duty and be available by phone during designated hours, as a resource in all patient care and Nursing Department matters. The Clinical Nurse Supervisor will report to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO).
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing required.
- Preferred BSN.
- Current license as an RN in the state of Oregon required.
- ACLS, BLS and ED certifications required.
- At least three years of nursing experience required.
- Experienced in employee supervision preferred.
- Recent background in acute care required.
- Electronic Health Record proficiency required.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Resumes are accepted at all times, just email to email@example.com. Applications are required at time of interview and available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at the time of job offer.
Employment with Southern Coos Hospital is contingent upon an acceptable pre-employment drug screening and background check.