Certified Medical Assistant – Part Time
Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant
Department: Primary Care Clinic
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center (SCHHC) has a Part Time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) position opening in their Clinic. The CMA works in collaboration with the clinic’s healthcare team and performs a variety of duties to assist in the examination and treatment of patients. The CMA works under the direction of the Physician to which he/she are assigned and reports to the Clinic Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program is required.
- Current BLS certification required for the term of employment.
- Knowledge of current ICD/CPT codes required.
- Medical terminology required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a clinic setting preferred.
This is a Part-time position.
Resumes are accepted at all times! Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are required at time of interview and are available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at the time of job offer.
Employment with Southern Coos Hospital is contingent upon an acceptable pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.