Accountant – Full Time
Job Title: Accountant
Schedule: Full – Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has a full-time opening for an Accountant. The Accountant is a member of the Accounting Department, responsible for assisting with both clerical and administrative tasks. The Accountant handles accounts payable duties, communicates with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assists with inventory, issues checks, supports payroll processing, and assists with account reconciliations. The Accountant is professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial procedures and principles. The Accountant reports to the Controller, and may exercise independent judgment in accomplishing tasks and projects.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience Requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent experience in accounting required.
- 4-6 years of accounts payable, payroll or equivalent business office experience required.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must be a skilled multitasker with excellent time management, computer, and communication skills.
- Ability to use computer and software specific to accounting procedures.
- Ability to use 10 key calculators preferred.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Resumes are accepted at all times, just email to email@example.com. Applications are required at time of interview and available at the front desk of the hospital. We conduct background screen at time of job offer.