Job Title: Ultrasound/Echo Tech
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 11/17/2017
Department: Medical Imaging
Position Type: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital has an opening in their Medical Imaging Department for a full-time Ultrasound/Echo Tech. The Ultrasonographer performs general and vascular ultrasound procedures and utilizes equipment producing two-dimensional high frequency sound waves to create diagnostic images of the human body for use in diagnosis of disease or organ malfunctions. Candidate must be able to work independently and take direction from radiologists and physicians. Reports to the Medical Imaging Manager.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology program required.
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology program required.
- RDMS certification in one or more of the following areas: Abdomen, OB/GYN, vascular, echo.
- Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty (ies) as appropriate.
- Ability to follow established departmental procedures.
- Experience with Radiology Information Systems, PACS and electronic medical records.
- Strong computer skills.
This is a full time, benefited position with required on-call duty.
Applications are available at the Front Desk of the Hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Drug /Smoke Free Campus.