Job Title: Telemetry Tech/Unit Coordinator
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 1/11/2018
Position Type: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center has an opening in their Med/Surg department for a full time Telemetry Tech/Unit Coordinator. The Telemetry Tech/Unit Coordinator Coordinates unit activities, including oversight of central monitor (telemetry) system, in collaboration with Charge Nurse. Facilitates smooth running of the unit by performing clerical, reception, computer entry/processing, telemetry monitoring, and organizational duties. Add safety to the patient who demonstrates behavior detrimental towards self or others. Reports to the shift Charge Nurse.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) or must obtain within 60 days of hire required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of/experience with identification of cardiac rhythm strips or complete formal training within 6 months of hire required.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Ability to read, write legibly, and converse effectively in the English language required.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Applications are available at the Front Desk of the Hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Drug /Smoke Free Campus.