Job Title: Respiratory Therapist
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 05/04/2017
Department: Respiratory Therapy
Position Type: Per Diem
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has a per diem opening for a Respiratory Therapist in their Respiratory department. The Respiratory Therapist must perform all aspects of respiratory therapy and electrocardiography in a proficient and competent manner according to policies and procedures. Must be available for some weekends and share on-call time. Reports to the Respiratory Therapy Manager.
- Graduate of an approved school of respiratory therapy, plus an associate of science degree, required.
- Credentialed by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC), required.
- Currently licensed in the state of Oregon as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), required.
- Two years’ experience in respiratory therapy and pulmonary medicine in an acute-care setting, preferred.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or eligible, required. Test to be complete within six months of hire.
- BLS and ACLS certified at hire, required.
This position works per diem with varying shifts.
Applications are available online, at the front desk of the hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.