Job Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 1/11/2018
Department: Respiratory Therapy
Position Type: Part Time (PT) and Per Diem
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has openings in their Respiratory Therapy Department for a Part Time (varies) and per diem Respiratory Therapist. The Respiratory Therapist must perform all aspects of respiratory therapy and electrocardiography in a proficient and competent manner according to policies and procedures. Must be available for some weekends and share on-call time. Reports to the Respiratory Therapy Manager.
- Graduate of an approved school of respiratory therapy, plus an associate of science degree, required.
- Credentialed by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC), required.
- Currently licensed in the state of Oregon as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), required.
- Two years’ experience in respiratory therapy and pulmonary medicine in an acute-care setting, preferred.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or eligible, required. Test to be complete within six months of hire.
- BLS and ACLS certified at hire, required.
- PALS required within 90 days of hire.
This is for both a Part Time (PT) and a per diem position with varying shifts and availability to share on-call time.
Applications are available at the Front Desk of the Hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Drug /Smoke Free Campus.