Job Title: Clinic Receptionist
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 08/02/2017
Position Type: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has an opening in its Outpatient Clinic for a Receptionist. The Receptionist will greet patients and visitors, answer phones, register patients and schedule appointments in a professional and courteous manner. The Receptionist is also responsible for collecting patient payments and performing other basic clerical duties as required. The Receptionist works under the direct supervision of the Clinic Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a medical office setting required.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills preferred.
- Computer skills required.
This is a 40-hour per week, full-time position.
Applications are available online, at the front desk of the hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.[/fusion_text]