Job Title: Medical Staff Coordinator/Healthcare Data Analyst
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 10/4/2017
Position Type: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center has an opening in their Health Information Management (HIM) department for a Medical Staff Coordinator/Healthcare Data Analyst. The Medical Staff Coordinator/Healthcare Data Analyst will be under general supervision of the Health Information Management Department Manager while being responsible for supporting the activities of the Medical Staff. The Medical Staff Coordinator will assist the Manager with all medical staff requirements including maintaining records and systems that result in efficient operations of a high performing medical staff office.
The Healthcare Data Analyst position will gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources to extract trends, business insights, quality data and transfer data into comprehensive reports and interpretations. This position must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in healthcare credentialing, healthcare data analysis or related field preferred.
- Database management skills including querying, reporting and document generation required.
- Strong knowledge of the credentialing process and accreditation and regulatory standards preferred.
- Ability to research pertinent information, to analyze, interpret and draw conclusions from research findings and prepare reports preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare data analysis preferred.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Applications are available at the Front Desk of the Hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Drug /Smoke Free Campus.