Surgical Services Manager
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has an opening for a full-time Surgical Services Manager. The Manager is responsible for providing leadership to the staff and physicians of the Surgery Department. The Surgical Services Manager is responsible for managing the surgery schedule and the flow of patients through the department and ongoing training and education of the staff. The Manager is the liaison between surgeons, Anesthesia and the staff of the department. This is a “working management” position and the Manager may be required to perform the duties of the nursing staff at any time. The Surgical Services Manager supervises all staff in the OR/PACU and Endoscopy Department and reports to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO).
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing required.
- Current RN license in the state of Oregon is required.
- Current ACLS, BLS required.
- Nursing certification in a surgical specialty recommended.
- At least two years OR experience required.
- At least 2 years PACU and Endo experience required.
- Supervisory background preferred.
- Extensive experience in Cardiac Arrhythmias, pharmaceuticals and endoscopic procedures required.
- Previous practice in circulating, scrubbing, cleaning and care of instruments, wrapping, autoclaving and a working knowledge of surgical instrumentation required.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Applications are available at the front desk of the Hospital, or call 541-347-4515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Employment with Southern Coos Hospital is contingent upon an acceptable pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free & Drug-Free Campus.