Job Title: Dietary Aide/Dishwasher
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 05/19/2017
Position Type: Per Diem
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has a per diem opening for a Dietary Aide/Dishwasher in its Dietary department. This position is responsible for delivering patient menus and assisting if needed in filling out patient choice of food items and drinks. Fills and runs dishwasher when indicated. Performs a variety of semi-skilled duties in the department. Reports to the Dietary Manager.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate required.
- Ability to follow production sheets.
- Knowledge of operation of small equipment and dishwasher.
- Knowledge of current sanitation rules and regulations, therapeutic diets and geriatric nutritional needs is preferred.
- Must have ability to read and write, complete simple calculations, follow oral and written directions.
This is a per diem position with varying shifts.
Applications are available online, at the front desk of the hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.