Job Title: Controller
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 09/15/2017
Position Type: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has an opening in their Accounting/Finance department for a Hospital Controller. The Controller assists the Chief Financial Officer in all accounting and financial functions. Responsible for coordinating audit requirements with State and Independent Auditors. Primary responsibilities include monthly reporting and the monthly close process. Prepares forecasts, annual preparation of a budget and assists in preparation of regulatory reports as needed. The Controller will also be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate. The Hospital Controller reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Three to five years Sr. accounting or higher experience required.
- CAH experience preferred.
- Prior hospital accounting experience strongly preferred.
- A minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
This is a full time position with benefits.
Applications are available at the Front Desk of the Hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Drug /Smoke Free Campus.