Job Title: CNAII/Unit Secretary
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 01/11/2018
Position Type: Per Diem
Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center (SCHHC) has a per diem opening for a CNAII/Unit Secretary in the Med/Surg Department. The position is responsible for the efficient organization of the Med/Surg Department. Duties include answering phones, admitting patients, maintaining patient charts, assisting with stocking and cleaning units, processing patients, printing discharge instructions, relaying information to and from other departments and scheduling appointments for patients, when necessary. Duties also include assisting in giving quality patient care under the direct supervision of the RN. The CNA II/Unit Secretary reports to the shift Charge Nurse.
- CNA II certified to practice in the State of Oregon required.
- Current BLS Certification required.
- EKG monitor certification recommended.
- One-year acute care and/or long-term care work experience preferred.
- Medical terminology required.
- Typing and computer experience necessary.
Applications are available online at the front desk of the hospital, by calling 541-347-4515 or emailing email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.