Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant
Start Date: Immediate
Post Date: 08/02/2017
Position Type: Full Time
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center (SCHHC) has a full-time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) position opening in their Clinic. The CMA works in collaboration with the clinic’s healthcare team and performs a variety of duties to assist in the examination and treatment of patients. The CMA works under the direction of the Physician to which he/she are assigned and reports to the Clinic Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program is required.
- Current BLS certification required for term of employment.
- Knowledge of current ICD/CPT codes required.
- Medical terminology required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in clinic setting, preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited CNA II program preferred.
This is a full time position with benefits.
Applications are available online, at the front desk of the hospital, calling 541-347-4515 or emailing email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled thereafter.
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, Veterans Preference, Smoke-free Campus.